Sector: Nursing Care
Consultant: Peter O’Reilly
Salary: £15.3 - £15.3
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Staff Nurse (RGN/RMN)
Salary: £15.30 p/h
Hours: 33 per week
To support the Manager in carrying out their duties and deputise for her in any periods of off duty or absence. Ensure that all Policies and Procedures of KCG are adhered to.
- To assist the Manager in the assessment of prospective residents and subsequently monitor the admission, care planning, evaluation and review of care procedures.
- To ensure that all care as recorded in the individual care plan of each resident is implemented and recorded.
- Carry out the ordering and administration of drugs within the Home as required and maintain the necessary records as required by the registering authorities.
- To provide or facilitate emotional, spiritual and psychological support as required.
- To provide medical supervision for the residents in conjunction with the General Practitioner. This will include arranging for the services of the Chiropodist, Dentist, Optician, etc. as required.
- 1st Level Registered Nurse (Staff Nurse)
- 2 nd Level Registered Nurse (Enrolled Nurse)
- Able to Communicate Effectively.
- Good Team Skills
- Previous Experience in Care of the Elderly preferred.
- Free Uniform
- Free parking
- People’s Pension
- £1 meals whilst on duty
- Free tea and coffee
- Double time for Christmas and New Years Day
Working with Seven Nursing:
Established in 2011, Seven Nursing is a leading provider of nursing professionals to Hospitals, Private Healthcare Organisations and Care Homes. We provide both locum and permanent solutions, working with nurses in band 5, all the way up to band 8D.
Seven Nursing is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of nursing; including General Nursing, CAMHS, Case Management, Intensive Care, Staff Nursing and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Nurse who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Nursing. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.