Sector: Nursing Care
Consultant: George Owen
Salary: £28000 - £33000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Nursing is looking for a Staff Nurse and Registered Mental Nurse (RMN or RNLD) to work within an exceptional healthcare service in Newport, Wales.
As a Staff Nurse (RMN) you will be responsible for the assessment, formulation, implementation and evaluation of person-centred care plans for our clients. You will be working as part of a multidisciplinary team and carry out all relevant forms of clinical care as instructed.
- Produce outstanding written reports based on your nursing assessments and observations.
- Work closely with the management team to develop the service, audit, and improve quality.
- Attend all training and engage in CPD to further knowledge & promote nursing.
- Under NMC guidelines, ensure that individual care plans are complete & maintained collectively with residents, relatives and other healthcare professionals.
- Administer prescribed medicines with Healthcare procedure and Healthcare Commission guidelines.
- Qualifications: Degree in mental health nursing.
- Experience: 1 years working as a Staff Nurse, RMN or RNLD in the UK.
- Compliance: Up to date DBS, HCPC and NMC registration.
- Travel: Ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 39.5 hours p/w, flexibly Monday-Sunday. Shifts will include days, evenings, nights, weekends and bank holidays.
Working with Seven Nursing:
Established in 2011, Seven Nursing is a leading provider of nursing professionals to Hospitals, Private Healthcare Organisations and Care Homes. We provide both locum and permanent solutions, working with nurses in band 5, all the way up to band 8D.
Seven Nursing is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of nursing; including General Nursing, CAMHS, Case Management, Intensive Care, Staff Nursing and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Nurse who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Nursing. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.