Sector: Nursing Care
Consultant: Daniel Waters
Salary: £24745 - £33414
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
York, North Yorkshire.
Salary £24,745 – £33,414
As a Staff Nurse you will be working in a team based in York. As the post holder of this role, you will receive a competitive salary.
About the role:
- As a qualified Staff Nurse (registered with NMC, qualified in Mental Health Nursing or Learning Disability Nursing), with good assessment and risk management skills, you will be expected to assess the medical needs of patients and provide direct intervention to some of the most challenging and complex patients.
- This post is open to those with experience or those who are newly qualified. Salary will vary according to experience
- You will take a proactive approach to problem solving and ensure the ward’s continuing ability to look after its patients.
- You will work effectively in a team as well as individually.
Requirements of a Staff Nurse:
- Registered RMN/LD nursing qualification or equivalent
- Registered with the NMC
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
- Flexibility and adaptability to meet the changing needs of the business
- Customer Service skills
- Computer Skills
What to expect:
– Negotiable salary dependant upon experience and qualifications
– 25 days annual leave
– Contributory Pension scheme
– Private Healthcare
– Life Assurance
Can you see yourself working in York?
This job is advertised by Daniel Waters; if you are interested in this position please click and apply now.
Please feel free to contact Daniel on 07520 634 930 or at [email protected]