Sector: Nursing Care
Consultant: Daniel Waters
Salary: £36036 - £36036
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Are you a Registered Mental Health or Learning Disability Nurse?
Do you really want to make a difference to patient care?
Do you have an interest in the delivery and implementation of quality healthcare in a challenging and dynamic area?
This is a specialist locked rehabilitation service that supports up to 20 adult females with personality disorders, providing assessment, treatment and rehabilitation across three discrete clinical areas. It is a psychologically informed and planned service, delivered within an operational framework developed specifically to meet the needs of the patients we work with. This means that our inter-personal approach is consistent, boundaried, safe, resilient and clinically directed.
In this role you will:
• Be responsible for the co-ordination, assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of individual Patient programs of care. With a focus on risk assessment and risk management strategies, ensuring that the requirements of the Care Program Approach are met in a timely manner
• Report any ill health amongst Patients and make requests for R.M.O/GP/Professional visits where necessary
• Support empowerment of Patients having regard for their dignity rights whilst maintaining professional responsibility for individuals in our care
• Ensure that individual care plans are completed and maintained in conjunction with Patient, Relatives and other Health Care Professionals, and in accordance with NMC guidelines
• Administer prescribed medicines with Healthcare procedure and Healthcare Commission guidelines.
We are looking for people who are:
• Newly Qualified or Experienced RMN/RGN/RNLD with a current Pin Number
• Have knowledge of the Mental Health Act 1983
• Have an understanding of latest nursing practices
• Have the ability to deputise in a clinical lead role
• Have the capacity to maintain documentation and undertake audits.
In return we will offer you:
• RCNi membership
• Monthly reflective practice, support with revalidation & CPD opportunities
• Up to £3000 relocation allowance
• Paid Nursing Pin throughout employment
• Expert clinical supervision & peer support
• A high quality work environment
• Free meals on duty
• Opportunity to undertake further learning with our excellent apprenticeship scheme.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please call Daniel Waters on 07520634930, email [email protected], or apply within.