Sector: Nursing Care
Consultant: Peter O'Reilly
Salary: £33411 - £33411
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Staff Nurse (RNLD or RNMH)
Salary: £26,897 (Newly Qualified) to £33,411 pa (DoE)
Hours: Full Time
The post-holder will provide professional nursing input and care for patients in their Unit/designated area of responsibility and across the Service and will provide nursing input and support to all staff in the multi-disciplinary team. The post-holder will help support Support Workers in providing an efficient and effective quality service in the Unit and across the Service. Ensuring a high standard of care is delivered at all times
- Engage proactively and work alongside patients and their families/carers/significant others to build positive working alliances.
- Help assess patient’s progress on the unit through identification of changes in the patient’s health and social situation in collaboration with the patient, carers and the MDT.
- Help co-ordinate and implement plans of care during the patient’s journey through the inpatient environment
- Be responsible for providing high quality nursing care for patients within their team and across the Unit as appropriate.
- Ensure that Jeesal’s and patient’s monies are appropriately secured and accurately administered and recorded in line with Jeesal’s procedures.
- You will possess an RNLD or RNMH qualification and have a sound clinical knowledge base in your area of specialism
- You will be committed to continuing your Professional Development.
- Able to work positively and effectively within a multi-disciplinary team.
- Flexible in your working hours and able to work a variety of shift patterns including night and weekend working.
- A positive attitude and commitment to patients, their development and the Service as a whole.
- Objective, non-discriminatory, approachable and professional.
- Competitive Salary ranging from £26,897 to £33,411 pa (DoE) or £19 per hour for Bank Staff Nurses
- 30 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays
- Hyundai Affinity New Car Scheme
- Free 24hr Confidential Employee Assistant Programme
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Free Car Parking
- We will pay for your DBS Check
Working with Seven Nursing:
Established in 2011, Seven Nursing is a leading provider of nursing professionals to Hospitals, Private Healthcare Organisations and Care Homes. We provide both locum and permanent solutions, working with nurses in band 5, all the way up to band 8D.
Seven Nursing is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of nursing; including General Nursing, CAMHS, Case Management, Intensive Care, Staff Nursing and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Nurse who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Nursing. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.