Sector: Nursing Care
Consultant: Peter O’Reilly
Salary: £36155 - £36155
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Staff Nurse – Specialist Nursing Home
Salary: Up to £36,155 per annum
Hours: Full Time
Our Specialist Nursing Home is for patients with complex neurological disabilities. Our nurses develop long term supportive relationships with each patient, and their family and friends.
Providing short and long-term specialist services for adults with profound or complex neurological injuries.
If you are an enthusiastic Registered Nurse who is interested in long term care, this is the place to be!
Suitable for newly qualified nurses. Preceptorships programme available.
Our hospital in Putney is a leading national centre of excellence, providing adult person-centred services that span the entire care pathway from post-acute rehabilitation services to end of life care, for people with complex Neuro-disability and their families, underpinned by a strong research and education programme.
Staff Nurse will work as part of the interdisciplinary team to deliver a high standard of care to the patient and residents of the hospital. You will be responsible for the assessment of patients care needs and for the development, implementation and evaluation of programmes of care.
- You will work within agreed nursing standards and according to Nursing and Midwifery Council Code for nurses and be accountable for nursing outcomes
- Enhance the quality of care you deliver by assisting with the management of change in nursing practice based on evidence/research.
- Plan and organise your own workload in order to meet patient need.
- Manage nursing care and assist with additional management requirements according to the planned off duty rota.
- Demonstrate an awareness of our objectives and contribute to achieving them appropriately.
- Registered Nurse
Evidence of continuing professional development
Clinical knowledge and experience of nursing in similar ward/unit
Ability to negotiate and work effectively in an interdisciplinary team
Demonstrable clinical skills and good practice skills
Excellent communication skills, written and verbal presentation skills & report writing.
Good understanding of relevant compliance standards, codes of practice, and statutory and professional regulations
- Generous staff pension scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Childcare vouchers
- Subsidised restaurant and Costa Coffee
- Occupational health service which includes a range of wellbeing services
- Access to on site staff accommodation
- Option to join a health insurance scheme administered by HSF at preferential rates.
- DSE/eyesight tests and cover
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free 24 hour parking on site
Working with Seven Nursing:
Established in 2011, Seven Nursing is a leading provider of nursing professionals to Hospitals, Private Healthcare Organisations and Care Homes. We provide both locum and permanent solutions, working with nurses in band 5, all the way up to band 8D.
Seven Nursing is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of nursing; including General Nursing, CAMHS, Case Management, Intensive Care, Staff Nursing and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Nurse who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Nursing. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.