Sector: Nursing Care
Consultant: Mark Norman
Salary: £25 - £35
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Nursing is looking for an Experienced Tier 4 CAMHS RMN to work within a Private Hospital Setting in Devon.
You will be working closely with adolescents who are suffering from various mental health conditions to help them recover from their illness and improve their general quality of life. This role includes assessing patients, providing care/support, developing risk assessments, administering medication, manging patient documents and all other general nursing duties.
- Ensure links with Contracts Compliance, medical and nursing teams facilitate the efficient and effective assessment and admission of patients
· As directed, develop and review departmental policies and procedures to meet professional, statutory and organisational requirements
· To participate in on call arrangements for the Hospital and role of senior nurse on site
· Participate in decision making and strategy formulation.
· Monitor and evaluate nursing policy and practice ensuring that it complies with professional and statutory standards.
- Support and participate in all planned visits / inspections as directed.
Liaise with HR in relation to human resource planning, recruitment, retention; participation in the selection process for clinical staff.
· Undertaking return to work interviews and monitoring sickness / absence trends
· Undertake RAG assessments and ensure the process is carried out effectively throughout the nursing team
- Facilitate the provision of clinical supervision to Senior Nurses; ensure that own supervision requirements are met
· Monitor all nursing care procedures and treatments to ensure they reflect professional, national and local standards for the service
· Ensure all clinical reports are developed for individual patients; meet identified deadlines and are of a professional standard
· Ensure compliance with CQC; CQUIN, QNIC and Low Secure standards
· Ensure review of incidents in order that lessons can be learned, and information shared
· Support and advise Senior Nurses with clinical and security audit process ensuring action plans are implemented by target dates
- Ensure all safeguarding requirements are met
- Qualifications: A BSc (Hons) degree in mental health nursing.
- Experience: 2+ years working as an RMN within in the UK.
- Compliance: Up to date DBS and NMC registration.
- Hours: 46 – 57.5 hours p/w.
- £25.00 – £35.00 per hour (shift dependent)
- Outside IR35 Regulations
Working with Seven Nursing:
Established in 2011, Seven Nursing is a leading provider of nursing professionals to Hospitals, Private Healthcare Organisations and Care Homes. We provide both locum and permanent solutions, working with nurses in band 5, all the way up to band 8D.
Seven Nursing is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of nursing; including General Nursing, Mental Health, CAMHS, Case Management, Intensive Care, Staff Nursing and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Nurse who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Nursing. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.