Sector: Nursing Care
Consultant: Peter O'Reilly
Salary: £16 - £16
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Unit Nurse Manager
Salary: £16 p/h
Hours: 44 p/w
To manage the Unit and lead a team to ensure the delivery of excellent standards of care, in accordance with our policies and procedures; promoting rehabilitation, independence and dignity, positively enhancing the lives of individuals in our care.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensure the highest possible standards of care – continually assessing residents’ needs and wishes, developing services to enhance their quality of life.
- Champion independence and personal choice; developing, reviewing and updating care plans to meet our clients changing physical, social and psychological needs.
- Build the positive reputation of the Business and unit; liaise professionally with visitors and other external stakeholders. Ensure team communication is professional and considered.
- Ensure all elements of resident experience are positive, from admission to discharge. For example psychological considerations, safe custody of property, pain management and dignity.
- Ensure compliance with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines – identify, investigate and resolve risks proactively.
- NMC Registered Nurse
- People management experience; the ability to lead and manage a team
- Numerate and literate with the ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Understands and effectively uses IT and communication systems required for the role
- Able to analyse problems and propose solutions
- Sensitive to and respectful of the values, views and needs of others
- Able to effectively prioritise workload
- Develop internal and external business relationships based on mutual respect and professionalism
- Ability to work under pressure whilst motivating their team
- Encourages knowledge sharing and best practice
- Recommend a Nurse Scheme of £1000*
- Dedicated Training and Support
- Company Pension Scheme
- Friendly Working Environment
- Free Enhanced DBS Check and uniform
- Internal Progression
Working with Seven Nursing:
Established in 2011, Seven Nursing is a leading provider of nursing professionals to Hospitals, Private Healthcare Organisations and Care Homes. We provide both locum and permanent solutions, working with nurses in band 5, all the way up to band 8D.
Seven Nursing is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of nursing; including General Nursing, CAMHS, Case Management, Intensive Care, Staff Nursing and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Nurse who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Nursing. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.