Sector: Nursing Care
Consultant: Sophia Bliss
Salary: £45000 - £45000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Nursing is looking for a Ward Manager to work in Hertfordshire.
As a Ward Manager, you’ll have the chance to make a real impact on patients and their families. Our client has been providing a national network of high quality specialist mental health services for almost 30 years. With a true focus on outcomes those who use or commission our services can be assured our client is an experienced, service-user focused, provider of quality treatment, care and rehabilitation.
- Have overall management responsibility for the delivery of service user centred care within the ward.
- Lead a team of nursing staff in the delivery of high quality evidence-based practice, ensuring that regular supervision and appraisal take place.
- Coordinate multidisciplinary working, maintaining excellent communication and working relationships with all team members.
- Manage operational resources in a cost-effective manner, and evaluating the standard of service delivered.
- Experience: Current experience as a Ward Manager / Head of Care or a Senior Registered Mental Health Nurse with a valid pin.
- Experience of working in the mental health sector.
- Experience of implementing and monitoring standards of care.
- Experience of providing clinical and managerial supervision, offering support in making clear and consistent clinical decisions along with the ability to lead and motivate a Nursing team effectively.
- Experience of working as part of a multidisciplinary team.
- Compliance: The successful candidate will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS and reference check and an offer of employment will be subject to successful clearance.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 40 hrs per week.
Working with Seven Nursing:
Established in 2011, Seven Nursing is a leading provider of nursing professionals to Hospitals, Private Healthcare Organisations and Care Homes. We provide both locum and permanent solutions, working with nurses in band 5, all the way up to band 8D.
Seven Nursing is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of nursing; including General Nursing, CAMHS, Case Management, Intensive Care, Staff Nursing and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Ward Manager who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Nursing. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive Nursing jobs across the UK, please visit our website by searching ‘Seven Nursing’ on Google.