Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Sam Boggis
Salary: £12 - £12
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care are looking for a temporary Accomodation Admin Assistant to work with the Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead Council. This role is initially for a period of around 3 months and is paying £12.00 per hour.
This role involves racking temporary accommodation placements, dealing with invoices, logging payments and general customer service to those in temporary accommodation.
- To effectively and efficiently deal with all tenant requests and queries.
- Manage cleaning and maintenance staff to ensure that buildings are effectively run.
- To ensure all tenants are billed in an appropriate manner.
- To update software package ( currently Residential Manager ) with all appropriate transactions.
- To liaise with finance and payroll in relation to any queries, and prepare reports as required.
- To identify opportunities to promote sundry services to optimise income.
- Qualifications: N/A.
- Experience: 2+ years working within a similar role.
- Compliance: Current DBS check.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive Social Worker jobs, please visit our website by searching ‘Seven Social Care’ on Google, or call 0333 200 5424.