Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Tony Moore
Salary: £10 - £12
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care is looking for an administrator to fill an exclusive opportunity in Berkshire.
1. To support the adult social care teams by providing administrative support to the teams including:
- Data inputting and processing
- Finance processing
- Personnel recording
- Data quality recording
2. To provide administrative support to the team
3. To take minutes at Safeguarding and other meetings as directed by the Administrative Officer
- To maintain all administration systems within the team as required by WBC i.e. electronic, paper
- To undertake financial duties required by WBC including reconciling accounts, processing orders and invoices, assist with management of financial affairs of vulnerable customers
- To undertake general office and administrative duties including minute taking, correspondence, filing, maintaining office supplies, audio typing
- To conduct research, provide reports and data inputting and analysis to ensure customer
- services are actioned
- To respond to and deal appropriately with enquiries received via phone, post, electronically or in person including assisting customers who may be distressed or have disabilities / impairments
- To comply with all statutory and WBC Policies and Procedures appropriate to job role
- To participate in training and development appropriate to the role including supervision,
- appraisals, meetings etc
- To promote equality as an integral part of the role and to treat everyone with fairness and dignity
- To recognise health and safety is a responsibility of every employee, to take reasonable care of self and others and to comply with the WBC Health and Safety policy and any service-specific procedures / rules that apply to this role.
- Comply with WBC health and safety policies, procedures and rules, taking reasonable care of self and others.
- Experience: 2+ years working within a customer focused office environment.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive Social Worker jobs, please visit our website by searching ‘Seven Social Care’ on Google, or call 0333 200 5424