Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Sam Boggis
Salary: £10.5 - £10.5
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care is looking for experienced Business Support Officers to work with Norfolk County Council in the Dereham office. These are temporary positions paying £10.50 per hour via an umbrella company.
Business Support Officers are primarily required to provide general administrative support, typical duties include typing letters, taking minutes at meetings, updating records, booking rooms for meetings and answering phone calls when social workers are unavailable.
- Maintain records and efficient filing systems, ensuring that confidential and sensitive information and personal records are held in a secure environment and in accordance with the departmental filing, Information Management and Data Protection procedures.
- Raise invoices and ensure that charges to the department are recorded and banked appropriately.
- Undertake the monthly reconciliation of accounts and process journals as required.
- Assist Responsible Budget Officers (RBOs) in monitoring and checking budgetary records and maintaining client spend data where necessary.
- Qualifications: N/A
- Experience: At least 1 years experience working in an admin environment.
- Compliance: Proof of right to work in the UK
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive Social Worker jobs, please visit our website by searching ‘Seven Social Care’ on Google or call 0333 200 5424.