Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Romi Gooden
Salary: £10.92 - £10.92
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care is looking for An Administrator for the Community and Environmental Services to work in the Norfolk area.
As an Administrator you will need to provide administration and support for Environment Team services and externally funded projects. Within this you will be managing budgets and financial data, purchasing, invoicing, communication, activity and other records needed for service level and other agreements, claims and reports.
- A key aspect of the role will be responding to the needs of Environment Team managers, budget holders, delivery officers, stakeholders, funders and suppliers.
- To ensure speedy and effective delivery of the Environment Team service and projects to agreed procedures and standards as in the Business Plan and required by internal and external fund holders, project and service managers.
- Ensure that visitors to the centre are welcomed in a polite, friendly and professional manner.
- To maintain the centres database systems and procedures for the collection of fees, including ordering procurement, invoicing, petty cash, banking and related activities
- To answering routine telephone calls and face to face enquires and signing in visitors, as appropriate and the taking and passing on of accurate messages.
- To prepare reports and minutes of meetings as required.
- Experience: 1+ year working as an admin assistant.
- Compliance: Proof to live and work in the UK.
- Travel: The ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37 hours p/w, 3 month contract.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know an Admin Assistant who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.