Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Hollie Giddens
Salary: £9 - £9
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care is looking for a full time administrator based in Leeds. This role is initially until the end of February 2020 and the hourly rate is £9 plus holiday pay.
As well as supporting with all the routine admin tasks associated with a busy office we as a team look after all of the purchase orders, and income and expenditure for the business (that’s payments in and out to you and me!). In our “Centre of Excellence” we provide business support to our colleagues and customers across Home Group. We work collaboratively to deliver in-depth support, and work as a dedicated team to see the job through from end to end.
- To provide a customer focused and effective administration to colleagues within the area/region or across the relevant function.
- Providing a proactive administrative service to the team.
- To ensure that calendars are managed effectively and to maximum efficiency and to ensure calls are dealt with (including forwarding where appropriate).
- To undertake certain tasks in Itrent which involve the Data Protection Act and confidentiality (i.e. seeing and having access to sensitive colleague information formation).
- Qualifications: N/A
- Experience: Previous expeirence working in adminstration.
- Compliance: Proof of Right to Work
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive Social Worker jobs, please visit our website by searching ‘Seven Social Care’ on Google, or call 0333 200 5424.