Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Mathew Gaukrodger
Salary: £25 - £25
Job Status: Contract / Full Time
Seven Social Care is looking for a qualified Social Worker to fill an exclusive opportunity specialising in the wellbeing of Adults accross Redcar.
as a Social Worker you will offer, as required by their Team Manager and Social Work Lead, an efficient and effective Social Work service to those service users suffering from mental illness.
- To receive, and act upon appropriately, referrals allocated by their Team Manager and Social Work Professional Lead
- In responding to the needs service users, adopt a multi disciplinary, multi agency, holistic approach to their work
- To carry out quality person centred assessments, identify needs, formulate care plans of service delivery and review progress at agreed intervals.
- Qualifications: Degree approved by the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
- Experience: 2+ years working with adults as a qualified Mental Health Social Worker in the UK.
- Compliance: Up to date HCPC registration and DBS.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.