Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Kelby Sharber
Salary: £30 - £30
Job Status: Contract / Full Time
looking for experienced Locum Social Workers for their Mental Health team as a Care Coordinator has become available with one of our clients.
You will be joining the Adult Mental Health Team (AMHT) helping to provide a high quality of service to all service users in the areas of the Adult Mental Health Service.
Situated through Swindon.
- 2 years post qualifying experience
- HCPC registration
- Working independently as part of an interdisciplinary team diagnosing, assessing, planning and implementing patient specific programmes of care/interventions
- Undertaking complex assessments – Be able to function effectively in a variety of environments – Communicate effectively with service users and families, including those who may have difficulties with understanding and communicating
- Evaluate patients progress and treatment programmes – Ensure concerns are responded to appropriately in line with the Trust’s Safeguarding Adults Policy and the Child Protection Policy and inter-agency safeguarding procedures.
- To apply for this role you will need to have a qualified with a social work degree, social work qualification (Dip.SW, CCSW, CSS)
- a current DBS.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive Social Worker jobs, please visit our website by searching ‘Seven Social Care’ on Google, or call .