Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Vincent Lagos
Salary: £33332 - £33332
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Adult Social Worker, Special Project Team
We are currently on the lookout for Adult Social Workers for a 2 year fixed-term contract which is linked to specific project work within Surrey CC. This position is supported by flexible working and we are ideally looking for candidates with experience of working with various groups within the Social Work sector. Experience wise you are eligible for this role once you have passed your ASYE (this would only apply to Social Workers who have qualified after 2012).
About the role:
- As this role will be linked to specific project work, further details can be discussed upon interview
Requirements of a Social Worker:
- Motivated and flexible with high professional standards; having sound knowledge and experience of current legislation, including the Care Act, NHS Continuing HealthCare and the Mental Capacity Act and their application to young people in transition to adult services
- Need to be confident in your skills to work with individuals, their families and in multi-disciplinary settings, including educational establishments and in partnership with NHS colleagues
- Confident in screening for NHS Continuing Healthcare, applying and articulating Care Act eligibility criteria within the context of multi-disciplinary assessments, and working with a diverse group of individuals and partner agencies to obtain relevant assessments to understand presenting care needs.
- You will be able to supervise less experienced members of staff within the team and support their development
What to expect:
- 24 days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays
- Generous Start up packages
- Relocation allowance up to £8,000 (subject to criteria)
- A wide variety of training and development opportunities
- Flexible working options
- Commitment to Career Progression
- Childcare vouchers, season ticket loan and subsidised gym membership
- Many more benefits under our internal rewards scheme.
This job is advertised by Vincent Lagos Colombel; if you are interested in this position please click and apply now.
Please feel free to contact Vincent on 07520 634 851 or at [email protected]