Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Alex Foden
Salary: £44229 - £44229
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Adults Assistant Team Manager
About the role:
- We are looking for a full time Assistant Team Manager with a Social Work qualification who will be able to demonstrate a high level of understanding and commitment to the personalisation agenda and be able to demonstrate an applied knowledge of Adult Social Care legislation including the Care Act, The Mental Capacity Act, Risk Assessments and the NHS Continuing Healthcare National Framework.
Requirements of the Assistant Team Manager:
- Must hold a professional social worker qualification
- Have completed any post qualification practice or training requirements.
- HCPC Registered
What to expect:
- 28 days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays (with option to buy and sell leave)
- Relocation allowance up to £8,000 (subject to criteria)
- A wide variety of training and development opportunities
- Flexible working options
- Commitment to Career Progression
- Childcare vouchers, season ticket loan and subsidised gym membership
- Many more benefits under our internal rewards scheme.
Can you see yourself working in Surrey?
This job is advertised by Alex Foden; if you are interested in this position please click and apply now.
Please feel free to contact Alex on 07520 632 927 or [email protected]