Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Alex Foden
Salary: £44000 - £50000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Adults Assistant Team Manager,
£44,000-£50,000 per annum.
As an Assistant team manager you will be working within a team based in Surrey. As the post holder of this role, you will receive a competitive package of £44,000-£50,000 per annum.
About the role:
- We are looking for an Assistant Team Manager, who will be able to demonstrate a high level of understanding and commitment to the personalisation agenda and be able to demonstrate an applied knowledge of the Care Act as well as the Mental Capacity Act and the NHS Continuing Healthcare National Framework.
- You will be an excellent communicator and demonstrate the skills and ability to manage and support the day to day running of a busy, dynamic team effectively prioritising daily challenges and expectations.
- You will be confident in making sound decisions that respond flexibly and quickly to changing needs and emergencies that arise in the community. You will be able to develop effective partnership relationships with individuals, carers and families and positive relationships with health staff.
- You will be supporting the manager to deliver high quality personalised adult social care, supervision of staff and addressing Safeguarding alerts ensuring that they are followed through as appropriate.
- You must also be able to demonstrate an applied and effective knowledge of safeguarding vulnerable adults’ procedures and be able to evidence this. You will have an understanding and commitment to supporting carers and a demonstrable commitment to providing management that supports and promotes Surrey County Council’s equality and diversity policy.
Requirements of an Assistant Team Manager:
- Significant post qualification experience, including some management experience in a social care setting. A good understanding of both the health and social care agendas. A key accountability of the role is developing staff practice and therefore applicants must be able demonstrate evidence of providing effective professional supervision to less experienced colleagues.
- a willingness and ability to travel across Surrey in accordance with the demands of the work and job profile.
What to expect:
- £2,000 Start-up package scheme (£1,000 in your first month’s pay, £1,000 in your sixth month)
- 28 days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays (with option to buy and sell leave)
- Relocation allowance up to £8,000 (subject to criteria)
- A wide variety of training and development opportunities
- Flexible working options
- Commitment to Career Progression
- Childcare vouchers, season ticket loan and subsidised gym membership
- Many more benefits under our internal rewards scheme
Can you see yourself working in Surrey?
This job is advertised by Alex Foden; if you are interested in this position please click and apply now.
Please feel free to contact Alex on 07983 547 682