Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Alex Foden
Salary: £43638 - £43638
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Adults Commissioning Manager
Surrey (Location Flexible)
The location and base of this role is flexible and will be discussed at interview. As a Commissioning manager you will be managing a team based in a Surrey. As the post holder of this role, you will receive a competitive salary of £43,638.
About the role:
- An exciting opportunity has arisen within Adult Social Care for a Commissioning Manager.
- You will be working closely with local partners and CCG colleagues across the Frimley Health System to shape the local integration agenda.
- To take lead responsibility for the development, management and improvement of commissioning services across a range of specialist areas or business units in Adult Social Care.
Requirements of the Commissioning Manager:
- Degree or equivalent, or significant vocational experience showing development in a series of progressively more demanding relevant work/roles.
- Professional qualification or evidence of high level understanding of relevant business disciplines.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent, ideally with a relevant social work, occupational therapy, other associated health care, qualification or a relevant commissioning qualification.
- Social workers and Occupational Therapists must maintain their current registration with Health Care Professions Council (HCPC) and adhere to the HCPC standards for conduct, performance and ethics.
What to expect:
- 28 days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays (with option to buy and sell leave)
- Relocation allowance up to £8,000 (subject to criteria)
- A wide variety of training and development opportunities
- Flexible working options
- Commitment to Career Progression
- Childcare vouchers, season ticket loan and subsidised gym membership
- Many more benefits under our internal rewards scheme.
Can you see yourself working in Surrey?
This job is advertised by Alex Foden; if you are interested in this position please click and apply now.
Please feel free to contact Alex on 07520 632 927 or [email protected]