Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Alex Foden
Salary: £44229 - £44229
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Adults Integrated Team Leader,
£44,229 Per Annum.
As a Team Manager you will be managing in a team based in a Camberley. As the post holder of this role, you will receive a competitive salary of £44,229 Per Annum.
About the role:
- Surrey Heath Integrated Care Team is looking for an experienced leader with expert knowledge and skills in social care to be part of its Integrated Care Management Team.
- Working alongside other Team Leaders from health disciplines you will be part of a management team that is interpreting the vision of truly integrated care into operational reality.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Social Work Degree
- HCPC registration
- Robust knowledge of legislation and best practice, as well as the ability to professionally support and line manage other social care staff within the integrated structure.
What to expect:
- 28 days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays (with option to buy and sell leave)
- Relocation allowance up to £8,000 (subject to criteria)
- A wide variety of training and development opportunities
- Flexible working options
- Commitment to Career Progression
- Childcare vouchers, season ticket loan and subsidised gym membership
- Many more benefits under our internal rewards scheme.
Can you see yourself working in Surrey?
This job is advertised by Alex Foden; if you are interested in this position please click and apply now.