Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Alex Foden
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Adults Senior Social Worker,
Reigate & Banstead, Surrey.
£39,270 Per Annum.
As a Senior Social Worker you will be working within a team based in Surrey. As the post holder of this role, you will receive a competitive package of £39,270 Per Annum.
About the role:
- Are you a qualified, HCPC registered social worker with at least 3 years post registration experience as a social worker in a social care or multi-agency community setting?
- Do you excel in your profession and are you interested in the challenges of working in a busy, high volume, professional environment?
- You will need to be motivated and flexible with high professional standards and sound knowledge and experience of current legislation and its application to practice in a social care setting.
- An applied knowledge of The Mental Capacity Act and experience of undertaking safeguarding enquiries is essential alongside experience of working in complex situations using professional judgement and a range of interventions.
- You will be able to communicate in a clear, fluent, concise and jargon free way and in a courteous, calm and professional manner.
- You will have experience of, and be able to provide, professional, reflective supervision, guidance and advice to less experienced social workers, including those completing ASYE and social work students.
Requirements of a Senior Social Worker:
- Experience of working with various groups i.e older adults, physical disability, learning disability
- Recognised Social work qualification (DipSW, CQSW, CSS or approved equivalent, BA Hons Social Work or other relevant degree in Social Work)
- Registration with the Health Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- Experience of supervising less experienced qualified staff
What to expect:
- 28 days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays (with option to buy and sell leave)
- Relocation allowance up to £8,000 (subject to criteria)
- A wide variety of training and development opportunities
- Flexible working options
- Commitment to Career Progression
- Childcare vouchers, season ticket loan and subsidised gym membership
- Many more benefits under our internal rewards scheme.
Can you see yourself working in Surrey?
This job is advertised by Alex Foden; if you are interested in this position please click and apply now.
Please feel free to contact Alex on 07983 547 682 or at [email protected]