Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Gemma Dixon
Salary: £38313 - £42992
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Adults Senior Social Worker
Salary- £38,313- £42,992
As a Social Worker you will be working in a team based in Guilford, Surrey.
As the post holder of this role, you will receive a competitive salary £38313- £42992
About the role:
- We are looking for a Social Worker to provide a professional social work service to adults their families and carersliving in Surrey in line with the requirements of the Care Act. You will engage with individuals, families, groups and communities to assess and intervene, and using professional judgement, employ a range of interventions promoting choice, control and independence.You will assist individuals, carers and families to develop support plans to meet the outcomes identified, using an asset based approach and family, friends and community options where appropriate and eligible needs are identified. You will actively encourage involvement and ownership of the support plan but to take a leadership role where appropriate, and will give clear explanation of the use of Direct Payments so that informed decisions can be made.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- A Social Worker degree
- HCPC registration
- Knowledge of relevant policies, legislation and different service provisions.
- Experience of working within Adult Social Care, and a range of Adults with differing needs including older adults, people with a physical disability, people with a learning disability)
- Experience of conducting Care Act assessments, support plans and reviews
- Experience of responding to Safeguarding concerns, with knowledge and skills around making safeguarding personal.
- Car Driver
What to expect:
- 28 days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays (with option to buy and sell leave)
- Relocation allowance up to £8,000 (subject to criteria)
- A wide variety of training and development opportunities
- Flexible working options
- Commitment to Career Progression
- Childcare vouchers, season ticket loan and subsidised gym membership
- Many more benefits under our internal rewards scheme.
Can you see yourself working in Surrey?
This job is advertised by Gemma; if you are interested in this position please click and apply now.
Please feel free to contact Gemma on 07520 633 076 or at [email protected]