Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Alex Foden
Salary: £32839 - £32839
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Adults Social Worker – Hospital Team
£32,839 Per Annum.
As a Social Worker you will be Working in a team based in a Epsom. As the post holder of this role, you will receive a competitive salary of £32,839 Per Annum.
About the role:
- You will need to be motivated and flexible with high professional standards and sound knowledge and experience of current legislation, including the Care Act and the Mental Capacity Act and its application to practice in a social care setting.
- An understanding of the NHS Continuing Health Care Framework and how this relates to Hospital discharges is essential for Hospital Social workers.
- Experience of working within a health and social care environment is desirable but not essential as full training will be given.
Requirements of a Social Worker:
- Experience of working within Adult Social Care (experience of working with various groups i.e older adults, physical disability, learning disability)
- Recognised Social work qualification (DipSW, CQSW, CSS or approved equivalent, BA Hons Social Work or other relevant degree in Social Work)
- Registration with the Health Care Professions Council (HCPC)
What to expect:
- 28 days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays (with option to buy and sell leave)
- Relocation allowance up to £8,000 (subject to criteria)
- A wide variety of training and development opportunities
- Flexible working options
- Commitment to Career Progression
- Childcare vouchers, season ticket loan and subsidised gym membership
- Many more benefits under our internal rewards scheme.
Can you see yourself working in Surrey?
This job is advertised by Alex Foden; if you are interested in this position please click and apply now.