Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Lauren Bishop
Salary: £35093 - £37858
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
AMHP | Full-Time | South West England | £35,093 – £37,858
We are looking to recruit a full time, permanent AMHP with a Locality Mental Health Team in Wiltshire.
About the Team:
- The team provides specialist services for adults over 18, supporting them to recover from periods of difficulty with their mental health, and allowing them to stay as independent as possible by providing support that is person-centred which gives people choice and control in their lives.
About the Role:
- The role requires the successful applicant to be part of the AMHP duty rota and carry out the AMHP’s roles under the Mental Health Act as required.
- You will be required to undertake the assessment of adults with mental health problems including assessing risk and planning, implementing and reviewing services as appropriate to enable independent functioning and ensure that service users and their carers are protected from harm, referring on to other services where appropriate.
Requirements for the Role:
- Along with relevant experience, you will need up-to-date knowledge of associated legislation and guidance in relation to working with, and the safeguarding of, vulnerable adults.
- You will hold excellent assessment skills, and be able to show empathy, clarity of thought and confidence – both verbal and written.
- To apply for this job, HCPC registration is essential, and you must also hold an Approved Mental Health Professional Qualification. You must hold a full UK driving license, with no more than six penalty points.