Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Kelby Sharber
Salary: £35 - £35
Job Status: Contract / Full Time
Seven Social Care are seeking to secure an AMHP qualified Social Worker to work within a Mental Health Team in Nottingham.
Initially, this position is available on a temporary contract for 3 months, which may be subject to being extended. Remuneration for this position is subject to experience, but is likely to be up to £35ph
Roles & Responsibilities
- Working within a multi-disciplinary environment to handle a case load of service user
- Undertaking the appropriate tasks in assessing, planning, implementation and evaluation of action or treatment.
- Seeking the modification of attitudes or behaviours where required or appropriate.
- Handling a complex caseload involving service users with more specialist expertise
- Conducting Mental Health Act Assessments
Qualifications & Experience
- Diploma or Degree in Social Work
- AMHP Qualification
- Statutory experience as a Social Worker in a mental health service
- Current registration to practice with the HCPC
- Full Driving Licence
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.