Sector: Social Care
Consultant: James Wright
Salary: £42 - £42
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care are currently seeking to secure an AMHP Qualified Senior Social Worker to join a mental health team in Peterborough.
This position is available on a temporary basis for between 3 and 6 months, with a possibility that the role could be extended at the end of this period. For the right candidate an hourly rate of up to £42ph may be available
Roles & Responsibilities
- Provide supervision, specialist advice and professional expertise for AMHPs, contributing to the development of practice standards to both core and spoke AMHP staff
- Accountable for the assessment of complex social care needs
- Accountable for working within the statutory legal framework
- Responsible for carry out, coordinating and managing the process of Mental Health Act assessments.
Qualifications & Experience
- Diploma or Degree in Social Work
- AMHP Qualification
- Previous experience as an AHMP qualified professional
- Previous experience at supervisory level handling and coordinating complex social care needs
- Full Driving Licence
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a support worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.