Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Sam Boggis
Salary: £35 - £35
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care are looking for a number of temporary AMHP’s to work in Nottingham. These positions are initially for a period of 3 months and will be paying £35.00 per hour via an umbrella company.
To work within current legislation, the Council’s policies and core values, and Departmental policies and procedures.
Social Workers at Level 3 will have Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards Accreditation or hold the AMHP qualification and will be undertaking the duties of an BIA or AMHP.
Social Workers at Level 3 will carry a full and complex caseload, work with minimal supervision and provide case management mentoring and coaching to less senior colleagues.
- To ensure the delivery of appropriate services to adults and their families, according to their assessed needs. This will include assessing the needs of adults and their carers against the Department’s agreed eligibility criteria and in accordance with National Performance Indicators within set timescales and the creation and implementation of culturally appropriate care plans that demonstrate flexibility and innovative use of resources.
To deliver good outcomes for adults through completing timely assessments and implementing effective care plans that safeguard vulnerable adults.
To lead on safeguarding investigations in the most complex cases or where there are multiple incidents.
To hold a caseload of complex cases particularly those where abuse or neglect is suspected.
Where appropriately qualified, to undertake the duties and responsibilities placed on an Approved Mental Health Professional, or DOLS Assessor, including assessments of people who are in mental health crisis in accordance with the mental Health Act.
- Qualifications: Degree approved by Social Work England.
- Experience: 2+ years working as an AMHP in the UK.
- Compliance: Up to date SWE registration and DBS.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After winning multiple awards in 2019, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their next role by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.