Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Vincent Lagos
Salary: £39270 - £39270
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Approved Mental Health Professional, CMHRS
£39,270 per annum plus AMHP supplement of £1,500 per annum
We are looking for enthusiastic and qualified Approved Mental Health Professionals (AMHPs) who can effectively manage a complex caseload of clients with severe and enduring mental health needs whilst assessing the social care needs of individuals to deliver comprehensive care plans to meet specific needs.
About the role:
- Surrey County Council delivers high-quality care for service-users with mental health and substance misuse needs and are leading the way in implementing new ways of working in personalisation, and a recovery-focused approach
- These posts offer exciting opportunities to help provide a multi-disciplinary service, raise social work standards, and promote social inclusion within an integrated setting
- You will be responsible for undertaking statutory duties and be part of a rota for the Approved Mental Health Professional (AMHP) service
- You will be supported to offer supervision, training and professional development of staff, students and volunteers, and be responsible for your own personal training in order to maintain up-to-date knowledge of mental health issues.
Requirements of an AMHP:
- Professional social work qualification, CQSW or Diploma in Social Work (Dip SW )
- Approved Mental Health Professional (AMHP) status and post qualifying experience that should include direct work with those who have mental health needs
- Working knowledge of legislation, assessments, preparation of care plans, monitoring and reviewing outcomes.
- Full driving licence and have use of a vehicle to undertake this role
What to expect:
- Generous Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays
- Relocation allowance up to £8,000 (subject to criteria)
- A wide variety of training and development opportunities
- Flexible working options
- Commitment to Career Progression
- Childcare vouchers, season ticket loan and subsidised gym membership
- Many more benefits under an internal rewards scheme.
Can you see yourself working in Surrey
This job is advertised by Vincent Lagos Colombel; if you are interested in this position please click and apply now.
Please feel free to contact Vincent on 07520 634 851 or at [email protected]