Seven Social Care is looking for an experienced Assistant Director to take on a permanent role within the Children with Disabilities Service in Birmingham Children’s Trust.
The Hours are 36.5 hours per week full time, based at Lancaster Circus and the salary is £95,229 per annum plus market supplement and relocation allowance (subject to terms and conditions).
· To lead and direct work/practice in this locality area to improve positive outcomes for children and young people in Birmingham.
· To provide strategic leadership, vision and direction to those engaged in Integrated Services and to contribute to the overall management of the Trust.
· To contribute to the overall strategic management and organisational development of the Trust to achieve a culture that promotes equality of opportunity celebrates cultural diversity inspires a sense of purpose and ownership of the Trust’s priorities and seeks to improve all aspects of performance.
· To build effective partnerships with and between local agencies including the voluntary and community sectors in order to focus resources jointly on improving services and outcomes for children.
· To be an ambassador for the Trust through a commitment to effective partnership working.
· To ensure a representative cross section of children and young people are involved in determining planning and evaluating services delivered on their behalf.
· To provide expert technical advice/briefing to the Executive Team, Board Members, as relevant to your service area or strategic responsibility.
· To provide support and expert advice to the relevant Boards/Partnership fora, including the duties and functions of Boards/fora as they pertain to your role.
· Manage risk through ensuring our services have a relentless focus on child protection, and that these services are of the highest quality.
· To secure, determine and deploy resources in accordance with priorities.
· To ensure the efficient financial management of all relevant budgets in accordance with Trust requirements.
· Promote, lead and implement change and continuous improvement programmes improving service quality and creating performance cultures that drive up standards and performance.
· To investigate complaints and disciplinary matters in accordance with Trust procedures.
· Understand political processes and manage politically sensitive issues.
· Ensure Health and Safety requirements are met in your area of responsibility.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.