Sector: Social Care
Consultant: James Wright
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Social Care are currently seeking to secure a highly experienced Social Worker with a strong understanding of working in a multi-agency setting to take up a new opportunity as an Assistant Team Manager within a Child protection team in East Midlands
Roles & Responsibilities
- Provide guidance, leadership and support to a team of newly qualified & experienced social worker’s working with frontline children’s social work.
- Deputise for the Team Manager in their absence and acting as an appropriate role model to support social workers; ensuring concerns are appropriately investigated and delegated according to their needs.
- Working with other external agencies such as the Police, Educational Services and Health Care Professionals.
- Support in managing aspects relating to HR such as training & development and people management.
Qualifications & Experience
- Diploma or Degree in Social Work
- Strong People Management/Supervisory skills and demonstrable experience
- Experience working in frontline children’s social work
- Registered with HCPC
- Salary Circa £43,000
- Potential Relocation Package
- Generous Annual Leave
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.