Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Vincent Lagos
Salary: £44229 - £44229
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Assistant Team Manager, Adults
As the Assistant Team Manager you will assist the Manager in providing oversight to the team to ensure the service provided is consistent and effective. You can expect to deputise for the Manager in their absence and have line management responsibility for a wide range of staff.
About the role:
· Provide leadership and professional support to colleagues and other professionals in situations of high complexity
· Apply extensive knowledge of practice, theory and legislation to enhance practice, procedures and policies, promote innovation, and introduce new ways of working from recognised sites of excellence
· No direct budget responsibility, but may assist the Team Manager with monitoring the team budget. Make recommendations for the provision of services in line with the budget determined, according to the assessment of needs and advise less experienced or unqualified colleagues on budget and the cost of services.
· Contribute to and provide professional leadership of organisational change and development and address performance management issues that arise.
Requirements of an Assistant Team Manager
· That you are a qualified social worker with HCPC and have a social work degree.
· Applied knowledge of The Mental Capacity Act and experience of undertaking safeguarding enquiries
· Experience of working within the Adult Social Care Sector
· Knowledge and experience of current legislation and its application to practice in a social care setting, using this in complex situations to develop multi-agency interventions that promote all possible independence
· A current UK driving licence and car with the ability to travel around the county
What to expect:
· 24 days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays
· Relocation allowance up to £8,000 (subject to criteria)
· A wide variety of training and development opportunities
· Flexible working options
· Commitment to Career Progression
· Childcare vouchers, season ticket loan and subsidised gym membership
· Many more benefits under internal rewards scheme.
This job is advertised by Vincent Lagos Colombel; if you are interested in this position please click and apply now.
Please feel free to contact Vincent on 07520 634 851 or at [email protected]