Sector: Social Care
Consultant: James Wright
Salary: £41847 - £46578
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Assistant Team Manager – Childrens Safeguarding & Support
London Borough of Hounslow
£41,847 – £46,578
Seven Social Care has a permanent vacancy based in the London Borough of Hounslow for a dynamic, highly skilled, experienced social worker with first line senior experience to join a diverse workforce that is committed to making a positive difference for the residents of their community and ensuring quality services are maintained to the highest standard,
About the role:
- As an Assistant Team Manager in the Children’s Safeguarding Team, you will support the Team Manager in the support of up to 12 Social Workers with a range of experience
- Your leadership and direction and your decision making will help determine the level of support and intervention required to ensure that children are safeguarded and their needs met early.
- You will support and guide social workers which will include, supervision, case management, management of risk, performance management and supporting social workers to develop further and progress. An essential part of your role will be to balance supporting social workers in their roles, whilst also promoting and implementing the organisational goals and targets.
- As an Assistant Team Manager, you will work collaboratively alongside others in the daily management of the team to ensure that new referrals are responded to in a timely manner and the right decisions are made for children.
Requirements for the Role:
· Degree or equivalent in Social Work is Essential
· Current HCPC Registration
· Significant senior level frontline/safeguarding experience within Children’s Service
· Previous Managerial Experience
This job is advertised by James Wright; if you are interested in this position please click and apply now.
Please feel free to contact James on 07520 633 102 or at [email protected]