Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Vincent Lagos
Salary: £44229 - £47653
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Assistant Team Manager, Integration Team
£44,229 – £47,653
We are looking for an Assistant Team Manager, who working under the team manager’s guidance will be able to demonstrate a high level of understanding and commitment to the personalisation agenda and be able to demonstrate an applied knowledge of Adult Social Care legislation including the Mental Capacity Act and the NHS Continuing Healthcare National Framework. You will be an excellent communicator and demonstrate the skills and ability to manage and support the day to day running of a busy, dynamic team effectively prioritising daily challenges and expectations.
About the role:
- You will be part of the Epsom Health and Care integrated service team and based in the Epsom General Hospital.
- The successful applicant will be working to provide day to day management and supervision of social care staff within the @ home service and build and enhance pathways and processes to enable services that are aimed at supporting people to remain at home, prevent hospital admissions and on discharge provide them with the optimum amount of care promoting independence.
- In addition to working with the CCG you will also be responsible for liaising with the acute hospitals that discharge patients into our area.
- The holder of this post will be involved in county wide health services that may be condition specific e.g.: the Stroke Pathway
- Professional social work qualification, CQSW or Diploma in Social Work (Dip SW )
- You must be able to demonstrate an applied and effective knowledge of safeguarding vulnerable adults’ procedures and be able to evidence this.
- You will have an understanding and commitment to supporting carers and a demonstrable commitment to providing management that supports and promotes Surrey County Council’s equality and diversity policy
- A minimum of 2.5 years post qualifying experience
What to expect:
- Generous Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays
- Relocation allowance up to £8,000 (subject to criteria)
- A wide variety of training and development opportunities
- Flexible working options
- Commitment to Career Progression
- Childcare vouchers, season ticket loan and subsidised gym membership
- Many more benefits under an internal rewards scheme.