Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Vincent Lagos
Salary: £44000 - £47000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Assistant Team Manager, MASH
London Borough of Ealing
£44,000 – £47,000
About the role:
· To make threshold decisions in-line with MASH Guidance whilst identifying necessary screening tools which ensure the best decisions are made for children and their families.
· To attend or lead multi agency meetings and consult with professional’s in respect to threshold decisions and act as a conduit between the MASH and services where applicable
· Provide supervision for Screening SW (2 max) if required
· To contribute to the development of the service, contribute to quality assurance functions and practice standards within the team
Requirements of a Team Manager:
· Have post qualifying experience of working within a MASH and/or Referral & Assessment settings.
· Prior experience as manager or other relevant experience/transferable skills including around supervising/mentoring others, leadership; development of specialist knowledge/skills
· Have working experience and knowledge of working with children and making effective decisions around Early Help, Section 17 and Section 47 and using multi-agency Levels of Need.
· Demonstrate good leadership skills, being able to manage the workload of a busy MASH duty team, providing direction and good oversight
What to expect:
· 24 days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays
· Generous Start up packages
· Relocation allowance up to £8,000 (subject to criteria)
· A wide variety of training and development opportunities
· Flexible working options
· Commitment to Career Progression
· Childcare vouchers, season ticket loan and subsidised gym membership
· Many more benefits under our internal rewards scheme.
This job is advertised by Vincent Lagos Colombel; if you are interested in this position please click and apply now.
Please feel free to contact Vincent on 07520 634 851 or at [email protected]