Sector: Social Care
Consultant: James Wright
Salary: £41847 - £46578
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Assistant Team Manager – MASH
London Borough of Hounslow
£41,847 – £46,578
About the role:
· To make threshold decisions in-line with MASH Guidance whilst identifying necessary screening tools which ensure the best decisions are made for children and their families.
· To attend or lead multi agency meetings and consult with professional’s in respect to threshold decisions and act as a conduit between the MASH and services where applicable
· Provide supervision for Screening SW if required
· To contribute to the development of the service, contribute to quality assurance functions and practice standards within the team
Requirements of an Assistant Team Manager:
· Have post qualifying experience of working within a MASH and/or Referral & Assessment settings.
· Prior experience in a supervisory or managerial role or other relevant experience/transferable skills including around supervising/mentoring others, leadership; development of specialist knowledge/skills
· Have working experience and knowledge of working with children and making effective decisions around Early Help, Section 17 and Section 47 and using multi-agency Levels of Need.
· Demonstrate good leadership skills, being able to manage the workload of a busy MASH duty team, providing direction and good oversight
What to expect:
· 24 days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays
· Generous Start up packages
· A wide variety of training and development opportunities
· Flexible working options
· Commitment to Career Progression
· Many more benefits under our internal rewards scheme.
· Registered with HCPC
· Degree or Equivalent in Social Care
· Experience in Children’s Services Essential
· Management/Supervisory/Senior Level Experience
This job is advertised by James Wright; if you are interested in this position please click and apply now.
Please feel free to contact James on 07520 633 102 or at [email protected]