Sector: Social Care
Consultant: James Wright
Salary: £41847 - £46578
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Assistant Team Manager, MASH (Children)
London Borough of Hounslow
£41,847 – £46,578
Seven Social Care has a permanent vacancy based in the London Borough of Hounslow for a dynamic, highly skilled, experienced Social Worker or Assistant team manager to join a diverse workforce that is committed to making a positive difference for the residents of their community and ensuring quality services are maintained to the highest standard,
- Ensuring good outcomes for children and young people in need or at risk through the effective delivery of timely, high quality social work services
– Ensuring the highest standards of Social work practice are delivered at all times
- Ensuring Services are provided to set budgets and provide value for money
About the role:
· As a MASH Children’s Assistant Team Manager Worker in the team, you will be at the forefront in supporting the leadership of a team of social workers in assessing need and risk for vulnerable children and their families.
· Your leadership and direction and your decision making will help determine the level of support and intervention required to ensure that children are safeguarded and their needs met early.
· As an Assistant Team Manager, you will work collaboratively alongside others in the daily management of the team to ensure that new referrals are responded to in a timely manner and the right decisions are made for children.
Requirements for the Role:
· Degree or Equivalent in Social Work
· Current HCPC Registration
· Minimum of 3 Years post qualifying experience in Children’s Services – Supervisory experience would be advantageous
This job is advertised by James Wright; if you are interested in this position please click and apply now.
Please feel free to contact James on 07520 633 102 or at [email protected]