Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Vincent Lagos
Salary: £38229 - £45666
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Assistant Team Manager, Court Team
£38,229 – £45,666 Per Annum.
As an Assistant Team Manager you will be working with a team based in a Sutton. As the post holder of this role, you will receive a competitive salary of £45,666 Per Annum.
About the role:
- You will manage specific staff, cases and pieces of work as delegated by the Team Manager
- Develop effective working relationships with service providers, to include monitoring Service level agreements as appropriate
- Ensuring documents for public and private law hearings are monitored to standard and Care Proceedings remain within Court time scale protocols – as appropriate
- To provide regular and recorded supervision and staff appraisal for delegated members of staff in accordance with departmental guidelines and requirements
Requirements of an Assistant Team Manager:
- That you are a qualified social worker with HCPC and have a social work degree.
- A broad knowledge of social work practice and legislation.
- A driving license valid for use in the UK and use of a car for work purposes
What to expect:
- A competitive salary
- A £1,000 one-off welcome payment
- A £1,000 annual retention payment
- An annual leave entitlement of 32 days
- Reimbursement of your annual HCPC registration
Can you see yourself working in Sutton?
This job is advertised by Vincent Lagos Colombel; if you are interested in this position please click and apply now.
Please feel free to contact Vincent on 07520 634 851 or at [email protected]