Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Romi Gooden
Salary: £20 - £20
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care is looking for an Assistant Youth Offending team worker in the Northampton area.
As an Assistant Youth Offending worker you will be working to prevent offending by children and young people, whilst helping to resolve offences for victims and protecting the public. You will be working across the county in partnership with the Police, PaDs which aims to assess and address the issues for young people whose behaviour has not reached the threshold for involvement of the criminal courts.
- Undertake initial visits & Form F Assessments.
- Initiate and carry out local recruitment activities and analyse the effectiveness of methods used.
- Carry out stringent assessment and completion of Form F to standard, presenting reports to panel.
- Ensure that at all times you work with a commitment to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
- You will deliver interventions.
- Qualifications: Educated to at least A Level standard.
- Experience: Have some experience of working with young people and children and have the ability to engage positively with them, their parents/carers and the victims of their offences.
- Compliance: Proof to live and work in the UK. Up to date DBS.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Youth Offending Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.