Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Sam Boggis
Salary: £400 - £400
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Associate Standards and Excellence Officer – Education and Learning | £400 P/D | Suffolk
Senior Standards and Excellence Officer
Endeavour House, Ipswich
37.00 hours per week
Starting 01/09/2018 until 31/08/2019
As a senior manager in Children and Young People’s Services you will be at the forefront of managing change, leading high quality and effective ways of working and managing staff, resources or projects to achieve the best possible outcomes for children, young people and their families in Suffolk.
Education Improvement Professionals make an important contribution to school improvement, the raising of pupil achievement and securing social inclusion. The team raises standards, challenges and supports schools and setting through:
- The rigorous analysis and interpretation of school, locality, area and national performance data
- The use of data to inform targeted challenge and support in a timely manner
- Identifying best practice in partnership with school leaders who are making a direct contribution to system led improvement
- Advising the directorate management team and the DCS when LA statutory powers of intervention needs to be used to secure improvement
- Liaison and a close working partnership with the Regional Commissioner for Schools, the Department for Education, the Education Funding Agency and a range of local partner agencies
- Enabling school to school support by identifying and brokering school to school support
- The delivery of a range of traded school improvement activities to raise attainment
- Direct support and challenge to ensure learners vulnerable to underachievement are quickly identified and their needs are met in an efficient manner
You will be working alongside the fastest growing recruitment company in the UK, who provide an unrivalled service to all of their clients and candidates across the United Kingdom. Seven currently offer the best pay rates in the UK for social care employees, making us the best option for maximising your earning potential and career fulfilment. Seven consultants are passionate about placing you in the best possible role, for the best possible rate, so why not get in contact with us now.
Are you ready for the challenge? If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
What else can you expect from Seven?
– Free DBS Update
– Specialist Consultant allocated to you with all the expertise you require.
– Excellent Payroll and Compliance System, ensuring that you are paid on time, every time.
– Online Timesheets, allowing you to submit your hours in an effortless, safe and secure process.
– Access to Exclusive Rates, allowing you to gain earnings that no other agency can offer you.
– £250 Referral Bonus for every person you successfully refer to Seven.
We are now available to speak to you 24/7 on 0333 200 5424 . Please ask for the Social Care Department.