Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Sam Boggis
Salary: £300 - £300
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care are looking for a number of locum Best Interest Assessor’s who would be in a position to do some work on behalf of Devon County Council. Devon CC pay locum BIA Assessor’s £300 per assessment completed.
Best Interest Assessor required to complete DoL’s assessments in Devon. Candidates will submit 1 day rate (timesheet) once an assessment has been completed. The pay rate is £300 per assessment completed. This role is inside of IR35. The assessments are to be completed in Devon, but candidates could then work from home to write the assessments.
- Carry out Best Interest assessments as set out in statute
- Document and evidence the assessment within the statutory time frames
- Where required nominate a Representative for the relevant person
- Create appropriate conditions for any proposed authorisations whether or not that authorisation is approved or declined
Complete all Authorisation paperwork for the Supervisory Body to make a decision about the legality of a deprivation of liberty when suitably experience to do so.
- Qualifications: Degree approved by the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
- Experience: 2+ years working as a BIA Assessor.
- Compliance: Up to date HCPC registration and DBS.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive Social Worker jobs, please visit our website by searching ‘Seven Social Care’ on Google, or call 0333 200 5424.