Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Romi Gooden
Salary: £50000 - £55000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Social Care is looking for a Business Support Manger based in Dundee, Scotland. If you are looking for a new permanent positon then apply now.
As a Business Support Manager you will be working for a company that specialises in providing care and support for adults living with a learning disability or autism in specialist hospitals and residential services throughout the UK. Your key function will be the improvement of quality and operating compliance with all regulatory and company requirements throughout a number of services by.
- Through Monthly reporting, ensuring compliance with all regulatory and company quality compliance requirements.
- Support coaching and development of Service Managers to deliver excellence for the people support and command success on agreed target.
- You’ll ensure all services fully comply with all appropriate statutory standards and requirements as dictated by the regulators and are providing a ‘Good’ or above (5 – 6 in Scotland) rating.
- Ensure that within the region there is provision of 24 hour professional support for service delivery staff and that an effective out of hour’s service is available.
- To ensure a cost effective approach to management of resources and that the Company financial systems are adhered to.
- To ensure the delivery of agreed targets.
- To work with the Relationship Team, Clinical Team, Regional Trainer, Unit Teams and others in the development and implementation of a robust pipeline strategy.
- As Business Support Manager you will provide operation support directly to managers. You may be required to Deputise in the absence of the Divisional Managing Director or Service Manager as required.
- Qualifications: A nursing qualification is preferred but not essential.
- Experience: Knowledge and understanding of key national policy and professional guidance relating to the care and treatment of people with children and adults with learning disabilities and mental health problems.
- Compliance: Proof to live and work in the UK.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: Full time, permanent.
- 25 days annual leave.
- Length of service awards,
- Fully paid comprehensive induction training for all new starters
- Pension scheme,
- Paid DBS/PVG,
- Free on-site parking,
- Shopping and entertainment discount scheme (over 800 retailers)
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Life assurance
- Employee assistance helpline
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Business Support Manager who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.