Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Sam Boggis
Salary: £10.75 - £10.75
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care are looking for a number of temporary Business Support Officer’s to work with Norfolk County Councils Childrens Services in Long Stratton. This role is initially for a couple of months and is paying £10.75 via an umbrella company.
As a BSO you will provide a range of efficient support and administrative services to ensure effective business support within the team.
- Maintain records and efficient filing systems, ensuring that confidential and sensitive information and personal records are held in a secure environment and in accordance with the departmental filing, Information Management and Data Protection procedures.
- Raise invoices and ensure that charges to the department are recorded and banked appropriately.
- Undertake the monthly reconciliation of accounts and process journals as required.
- Qualifications: N/A.
- Experience: 2+ years working within an Admin/Business Support role.
- Compliance: Current DBS check.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive Social Worker jobs, please visit our website by searching ‘Seven Social Care’ on Google, or call 0333 200 5424.