Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Hollie Giddens
Salary: £10.5 - £10.5
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care is looking for a temporary Business Support Officer to work in Darlington Education Department. This contract is to cover Maternity, initially for 7 months.
Business Support Officer (Level 1) post to cover maternity leave in Education Department. General Administration duties to support the wider Education teams including data input, telephones, using databases, post duties and formatting documents.
- To undertake a range of business support tasks such as managing your own emails, copying, scanning, faxing, archiving, post, answering the telephone and taking messages.
- To be responsible for inputting and updating records both manually and electronically on multiple systems, including extracting basic information within set parameters.
- Carry out basic audit and quality control of data input.
- Copy typing from notes, including completing standardised templates.
- To deal with enquiries by telephone and face to face and ensure that they are dealt with effectively and efficiently, e.g. answering routine queries, signposting and taking messages where appropriate.
- Qualifications: N/A
- Experience: 2+ years working in a similar role.
- Compliance: References and Proof of right to work in the UK.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive Social Worker jobs, please visit our website by searching ‘Seven Social Care’ on Google, or call 0333 200 5424.