Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Hollie Giddens
Salary: £13.2 - £13.2
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care are looking for a Temporary Business Support Team Leader based in Chelmsley Wood in Birmingham. The contract is intially for 4 months with a possible extension.
The role will be to supervise staff, offering support and advice. Managing the Business Support Team, including workload management. Assisting with day to day queries from staff. Working in a busy social work office, assisting with the implementation of a new system. This is a full time role
- Contribute to the development of systems and processes to ensure the availability and provision of good quality and up to date information to Managers to support sound decision making and business planning.
- Support the identification & utilisation of new systems and technology
- Ensure a consistent approach to processes, systems and data recording
- Develop systems and interfaces with other departments and organisations
- Qualifications: N/A
- Experience: 2+ years working in a similar role.
- Compliance: Up to date DBS.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive Social Worker jobs, please visit our website by searching ‘Seven Social Care’ on Google, or call 0333 200 5424 .