Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Sam Boggis
Salary: £12 - £16
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Care Assistant (Temp) – Nottingham
Seven Social Care is looking for an experienced Care Assistant to fill a fantastic opportunity in the Nottingham area. If you are a caring and enthusiastic individual with experience in this field then we would love to hear from you.
In this Care Assistant role you will be supporting citizens who are either awaiting discharge from hospital or have been referred from the community. There are various shifts available, including days, evenings and weekends.
- Supporting the citizens to return to independent living
- Support with medication management
- Assistance with personal care, mobility and other activities
All candidates must have experience and up-to-date training in the following:
- Medication training: within 1 year
- Safeguarding training: within 3 years
- Moving and Handling training: within 2 years
- Food safety Level 1: within 3 years
- Infection Control: within 3 years
- First Aid training: within 3 years
- Full drivers license with own transport
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing world-class recruitment services that are underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know someone who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive social care jobs, please visit our website by searching ‘Seven Social Care’ on Google, or call 0333 200 5424.