Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Sam Boggis
Salary: £13 - £13
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care are looking for a number of Homecare Workers to work evening shifts (4pm-11pm) in Nottingham City. The successful candidates will work seven shifts over a two week rota. This role is initially for a period of 3 months and is paying £13.00 per hour via an umbrella company.
The agency staff will work within Nottingham City Council’s homecare service, providing homecare to citizens who are either awaiting discharge from hospital or have been referred from the community. The workers provide a range of essential support relating to medication management, reablement to support a return to independence, assistance with personal care and mobility and other activities to support independent living.
- Assist and support citizens to exercise choice and control in accordance with their needs, preferences and aspirations.
- Encourage, motivate and support citizens to maintain or regain maximum independence in all aspects of daily living and purposeful activities.
- Develop and coordinate leisure and social activities that promote self esteem, confidence and a purposeful day. This can include one to one or conversations, group activities, supporting citizens with their individual interests, developing or maintaining contact with family, friends and community, accompanying citizens on outings, collection of shopping, pensions etc.
- Undertake introductory visits where required, with citizens their families and carers, to share information about the service.
- Qualifications: NVQ level 2 in Health and Social Care.
- Experience: 2+ years working within a similar role.
- Compliance: Recent DBS check.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: Evening shifts between 4pm-11pm. Candidates will work seven shifts over a 2 week rota.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive Social Worker jobs, please visit our website by searching ‘Seven Social Care’ on Google, or call 0333 200 5424 .