Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Mathew Gaukrodger
Salary: £34763 - £47094
Job Status: Contract / Full Time
Social Care (Relocation)
Seven Social Care is looking for a Care Coordinator Band 6 to provide care-ordination for an allocated caseload of adults with Learning Disabilities and or Autism.
- As a Care Coordinator you will conduct assessments of the needs of adult’s with learning disabilities and/or autism, as well as Carer Assessment when indicated.
- They will manage a complex caseload as well as co-working with other relevant professionals and providing support and advice to other services working with adults with learning disabilities and/or autism who have complex care and support needs and act as a lead professional within the community learning disability team to ensure coordination of support for adults with learning disabilities and/or autism who have complex care management needs.
- The post holder will be based in the Adult Disability Services, Community Learning Disability Team and will undertake, as required, needs assessments within current service thresholds, in close liaison with the other members of the multidisciplinary team.
- To ensure an individual’s holistic needs are met by working closely with them, their carers, families, colleagues and other agencies, ensuring that the adult is central to all planning.
- To form positive working relationships with professionals from other departments and agencies.
- To prepare reports for a variety of purposes relevant to care coordination and function of Community Learning Disability Team.
- To collect statistical information regarding long term conditions and care to contribute to the compilation of an Annual Report.
- To maintain case recordings and file’s (electronic and/or paper) in accordance with professional standards.
- To ensure that legislation, policies and procedures in relation to adults with learning disabilities and/or autism who have care and support needs are adhered to and to contribute to the development of policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Qualifications: Relevant Health or Social Care Qualification which includes registration with a professional body.
- Experience: 2+ years relevant post qualification experience with adults with learning disabilities and/or autism and experience of undertaking assessments, care planning and coordinating care or support for adults with learning disability or autism.
- Relocation Package – The States of Guernsey will make a one off payment of £5,000 to any employee relocating to the Bailiwick of Guernsey (£6,600 if relocating to Alderney). This payment is a contribution towards all costs of moving to the Bailiwick
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.