Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Vincent Lagos
Salary: £28000 - £32000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Care Home Manager
We are currently looking for a proven manager to join a fantastic company to oversee a couple of sites within the East London area. The main clientele group will be Adults with Learning Disabilities, Complex Needs and Complex Behaviour however previous experience with this group is not entirely essential. The homes themselves are close together and have a previous OFSTED rating as “GOOD”.
You will be expected to:
- Manage the Care Home and have full CQC Registered Manager responsibilities.
- Co-ordinate and manage the care and support with holistic, person-centered approach.
- Recruit, train, retain & support care staff to offer a programme of care to residents with learning & disability and mental health conditions.
- Directly line manage two Team leaders and a variety of support staff
- Actively promote & market the service to stakeholders and families.
- Relevant experience of running a care home to a high standard
- QCF Level 5 in Management is desirable but not essential
- Good leadership skills with the ability to; coach, guide, supervise, teach and role model staff
- Good level of IT skills – Outlook (email and calendar), word, excel
- Excellent interpersonal skills; active listening, negotiation, assertiveness, negotiation, decision making, social awareness
Can you see yourself in this position
This job is advertised by Vincent Lagos Colombel; if you are interested in this position please click and apply now.
Please feel free to contact Vincent on 07520 634 851 or at [email protected]