Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Sam Boggis
Salary: £10.5 - £10.5
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care are looking for a number of temporary Care Home Workers to work in the Norwich area. These positions are initially for a 3 month block booking and involve working days and nights. The hourly rate is £10.50 via an umbrella company.
We are looking for a number of Care Workers who are able to work at a well known home in Norwich. These positions initially involve working nights but there may be an opportunity to work a variety of shifts in the long run.
- Give individual care and support.
- Promote and respect the rights and choices of individuals
- Read, follow and record detail in Care Plans.
- Assist with personal care tasks as requested
- Treat people how they want to be treated.
- Promote independence.
- Listen to, observe and respond to person’s needs, wishes, and feelings.
- Assist with leisure and meaningful activities of the person.
- Report any changes of needs or circumstances, preferences as necessary.
- Ensure privacy and dignity is respected at all times.
- Observe, monitor, and report accordingly.
- Answer calls for assistance promptly and politely.
- Administer some medication in line with the medication procedure.
- Record in care plans and daily records accurately and concisely.
- Qualifications: N/A.
- Experience: 2+ years working within a similar role.
- Compliance: DBS check.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After winning multiple awards in 2019, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their next role by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.